Do you want to get the most out of client development coaching? I tell lawyers I coach that one way to get the most from our coaching session is prepare a detailed agenda.
In October I started coaching the 9th group of lawyers at Fox Rothschild. The group is Make Fox Rain 9 and is an awesome group of senior associates.
This month I have coaching calls with the Make Fox Rain 9 group. Most associates have provided a detailed agenda a few days in advance. That shows me they are really engaged. Several members of the group are using my Coaching Call Agenda.
Amy Purcell is a senior associate lawyer in the Make Fox Rain 9 group. I asked for her permission to share her agenda for our coaching call with you and she kindly gave me permission.
- Since our last meeting, I have started using Zite and Flipboard to post articles on Twitter and LinkedIn. Is posting the article enough? Any advice on short, catchy commentary?
- Any other useful iPad apps?
- Go over 2013 Business Plan.
- Writing a blog post seems to take me too long, so I never get around to doing it. Any advice?
- I can’t seem to get started to actually plan my weekly activities. Can you help me by suggesting a routine and/or items that I should have on the list every week?
- Tips of how to update my Firm bio. I have attached a copy.