Today is the last day of our 10 Days to launch your client development efforts. I hope you have actually done something each of the 10 days based on what you have read.
Day 10 is really pretty simple, I want you to focus putting it all together.
- What do you intend to do the next 6 months? 90 Days?
- How will you hold yourself accountable to make sure you actually do what you say you want to do?
- How will you make time when you are busy?
- How will you make sure you persist when you do not immediately see results?
- Finally, what is the ONE Thing you can do next week such that by doing it everything else would be easier or unnecessary? (Taken from the book: The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller.)
I will leave you with this Napoleon Hill quote:
I know that I have the ability to achieve the object of my Definite Purpose in life, therefore, I demand of myself persistent, continuous action toward its attainment, and I here and now promise to render such action.