After doing your self assessment, on this second day, focus on where you want to take your practice. When I am coaching lawyers, those who get the most out of our work together think 3-5 years in the future and adjust their aspirations upward. So when you answer these questions on Day 2, dream bigger dreams than you have in the past.
- Describe what you feel would be success at this point in your career.
- How much business do you want to be generating?
- Describe your ideal clients.
- How are your ideal clients finding you?
- What kind of work do you want to do for your ideal clients?
- What additional work can your firm do for your ideal clients?
- How do you believe you can convince your ideal clients to select you and your firm over other lawyers or law firms?