Today, I want you to focus on speaking to business and industry groups. So, here are some questions to help you.
- What industry associations would be most interested in hearing you speak?
- What is the most timely topic right now?
- What is the best way to get asked to speak to that group?
- If you have gotten the invitation to speak, who will be attending?
- Will you present with or without slides?
- What is the very best way to capture your audience in the first 90 seconds?
- What visuals will you put on your slides?
- Can you create slides without bullet points and endless words?
- What will be the layout of the room where you are speaking?
- What handout will you have for the audience?
- What is the most important takeaway from your presentation?
- What will be the best way to follow up after the presentation?
At the request of several lawyers, I am starting new group telephone client development coaching programs this month. There are no more than 5 lawyers in each group. Learn more by reading: Cordell Parvin 12 Month Group Telephone Client Development Coaching Program.