I saw this Tony Robbins quote recently:
The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships.
Doesn’t this quote also apply to the quality of your law practice? It certainly did apply to my law practice. How about yours?
- Learn as much as you can about their business and them personally.
- Make and keep promises.
- Help their businesses succeed in ways that have nothing to do with law.
- Get to know them, their families, their staff.
- Spend time together in person.
- When you are together, listen, really listen.