I recently wrote: For Greater Success and More Enjoyment: Create a Compelling Future. Let’s suppose you have figured out what would be a compelling future for you. Let’s explore a couple of ideas to help you get there.
- Write your compelling future goal down on a sheet of paper.
- Ask yourself why achieving that compelling goal is important to you and write down your answer.
- Make a list of what would be different if you are successful.
- Figure out where you are now. Do a self assessment.
- What is the most important thing you can do first?
- Make a list of what you plan to do the next 90 days.
- Make a list of what you plan to do next week.
I want to hear from you. If you try this, share your ideas with me.