I owe my success as a lawyer in part to my burning desire to keep learning from books that have nothing to do with law.
If you are interested, get the book. After you read each chapter, send me your takeaways and how you can implement what you read.
Near the end of the book, the writers list 10 Most Important Physical Energy Management Strategies:
- Go to bed early and wake up early.
- Go to sleep and wake up consistently at the same times.
- Eat 5 to 6 small meals daily.
- Eat breakfast every day.
- Eat a balanced, healthy diet.
- Minimize simple sugars.
- Drink 48 to 64 ounces of water daily.
- Take breaks every 90 minutes during work.
- Get some physical activity daily.
- Do at least two cardiovascular interval workouts and two strength training workouts a week.