Take a moment from your work and determine if you think you are on the right track. Want some help? Think of five questions to ask yourself.
A few years ago I read a short Entrepreneur Magazine article by Richard Branson: Five Secrets to Business Success and it made me think of five questions to ask to determine if you are on the road to a successful career.
What five questions would you ask? Here are questions I would ask:
- Have I identified the priorities in my life?
- Have I found the kind of legal work or kind of clients that I am passionate about?
- Am I raising my visibility and credibility to those clients?
- Am I building high trust relationships with clients and referral sources?
- Am I am exceeding my clients’ expectations?
What would you add to this list?