Recently I received a really nice handwritten note from an Atlanta lawyer. He said:
Cordell. We’ve never met, but I’ve been following (and recommending) your blog for years. I wanted to thank you for providing me with good info and continued motivation in my business development efforts.
I loved practicing law. My clients were my friends and my friends were my clients.
Yet, I gave up my law practice at the peak of my career because I enjoyed helping younger lawyers in my law firm succeed even more.
My mission in writing this blog, sharing ideas on a coaching page on Facebook and posting on Twitter is to help you become a more successful lawyer, develop more business, use your time most effectively and have fun in the process.
I have a favor to ask: I want you to share with me:
- What have you learned from reading the materials I post?
- What changes have you made?
- Have you seen any results?
- What would you like for me to teach you?
- Would you be interested in participating in our Video Group Coaching Program with three group telephone coaching sessions to learn how to:
- Create a plan with goals and actually work the plan
- Raise your visibility and credibility to your target market and referral sources
- Build relationships and get hired